Mr. Vital's Website

Live life to the fullest!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Take a knee! (9/21)

Mariam Morcos

Read this article about a team of 8 year old football players taking a knee while they played the National Anthem. Then answer the prompts below in complete sentences. You must make at least 3 postings.

ARTICLE

1. Do you think that "taking a knee" is a good statement to those watching the game?

2. Should 8 year olds be in the middle of a controversial issues?

3. What could they do instead of kneeling?

September 21, 2017 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YiannisK

Yes i do think it is a good statement for those watching because there honoring those you have been killed.No 8 year olds should not  be in the middle of the controversial because there only 8.I think they should keep kneeling.

--

Ioannis kambosos

September 21, 2017 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YiannisK

Yes i do think it is a good statement for those watching because there honoring those you have been killed.No 8 year olds should not  be in the middle of the controversial because there only 8.I think they should keep kneeling.

--

Ioannis kambosos

YiannisK

--

Ioannis kambosos

YiannisK

--

Ioannis kambosos

Casey m

I do not think that is right for them to do that to get attention. They can honor our men and women that fight for us a diffrent way.

September 21, 2017 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Casey m

8 year olds should not be doing this because they are 8 probaly dont even no what they are kneeling for.

September 21, 2017 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Casey m

They should say a pray to honor the men and women that died for us.

September 21, 2017 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gabriela Pereira

1 Yes because it is a good and beautiful song and he took a knee for the ones who had dead.                                            2 yes i think they should because they can think about the past and learn about the pastfor them to be thamkful for the ones who dead.                                                                                                                                                                       3 they should also put their hand on their heart.

September 21, 2017 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gabriela Pereira

Mariam Morcos at September 21, 2017 at 12:37 PM

Read this article about a team of 8 year old football players taking a knee while they played the National Anthem. Then answer the prompts below in complete sentences. You must make at least 3 postings.

ARTICLE

1. Do you think that "taking a knee" is a good statement to those watching the game?

2. Should 8 year olds be in the middle of a controversial issues?

3. What could they do instead of kneeling?

i agree with him and everything.

September 21, 2017 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Noah

I think that it is ok for them to do that because if you have a opinion you can follow that opinion. THIS IS AMERICA A FREE COUNTRY!

--

September 21, 2017 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gabriela Pereira

Casey m at September 21, 2017 at 5:32 PM

I do not think that is right for them to do that to get attention. They can honor our men and women that fight for us a diffrent way.

i do not agree with him because they should learn what theyare kneeling for.

September 21, 2017 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tim LaFollette

no i do not think taking a knee is a good statement because it is disrespectful to America.

September 21, 2017 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tim LaFollette

no i don't think 8 year olds be in the middle of a controversial issues because they are too young.

September 21, 2017 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tim LaFollette

They could stand, take their helmets off andput their right hand on their chest.

September 21, 2017 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hayden Kearney
1 yes I do think that taking a knee is respectful cause it could honor people and it can stand for is someone gets hurt you are respecting them. 2 NO I don't believe that 8 year olds should be in a controversial issues because they are too young also there only 8 you should be like 15 to 60. 3 they could still be taking a knee but they could do the football and hockey and baseball way take of your hat or helmet and put there right hand o there heart but I mean there on 8 so that's only when you get to be a pro then you take off you helmet and stuff like that.
September 21, 2017 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hannah Manning

1. Yes, i do think that taking a knee is respectful because if somebody gets hurt it shows them you care, and it could honor people durring the national anthem.2.No, i don't think that 8 year old should be in the middle of controversial issues because they are to young to understand what that means therfore it will make no sence to them.3.They could put there hand over there heart to show that they really care that the person go hurt.

September 22, 2017 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hannah Manning

Tim LaFollette at September 21, 2017 at 6:31 PM

They could stand, take their helmets off andput their right hand on their chest.

i agreee with everything you wrote!!

September 22, 2017 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hannah Manning

Casey m at September 21, 2017 at 5:37 PM

They should say a pray to honor the men and women that died for us.

I agree with every single word you wrote!!!

September 22, 2017 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Noah

i think that they can kneel durring the pledge as long as they know why they are doing it

--

September 22, 2017 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.